Fox Valley Equine Practice
All new clients must pay at the time of service for the first appointment. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, or a credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Care Credit. For your convenience, all of our doctors and techs have a Square reader on their phone. You may also give your credit card information to the office. After the initial appointment, you will be considered an established client and will be billed.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Cash or Checks A service fee of $25 will be added to your account for any returned checks.
- Credit cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Care Credit. We offer three different payment options if you choose to use a credit card to pay your bill:
1) We can automatically charge your credit card at the end of each month. To enroll in this option, please fill out the credit card information portion on the client information form.
2) We can charge your credit card using the Square reader at the time of service. We encourage this option.
3) You can call our office to request your credit card be charged for your appointment or to pay your invoice. We will keep your credit card number on file in case you would like to use it for future payments, unless specified otherwise.
PREMIUM ELECTIVE SERVICES
Effective January 2019, all Premium Elective Services, including, but not limited to, PulpCyte, ProStride, PRP, and Castration will require a deposit of 50%.
Full payment must be made within 25 days after receiving a billing invoice. An account will be considered overdue if the balance goes beyond 30 days. A monthly service charge of 1.75% (minimum $10.00) will be incurred on any balance over 30 days (21% annually).
For balances over 60 days past due, no new work will be done unless the previous payment is paid in full, this includes emergency situations. We reserve the right to inform property owners and/or managers that boarder horses will not be treated in the case of an emergency due to delinquent accounts.
If your account falls into 90 days past due, you will no longer be extended credit and payment will be required at the time of service. Accounts over 90 days will be managed by a collection group or small claims court.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation